Level Up Field Hockey High School Preseason Clinic with Fitchburg State Field Hockey Coach Kayla Quinn at The Shrewsbury Club!
This clinic will sharpen your skills, speed and conditioning before the High School season starts.
Dates: August 12 – 15
Grades: 9 – 12
Cost: $200 per session
Afternoon Session – Sat/Sun: 12pm-3pm, Mon/Tue: 3pm-6pm
Evening Session – Sat/Sun: 3pm-6pm, Mon/Tue: 6pm-9pm
Contact Coach Kayla Quinn: Fieldhockey@shrewsburyclub.com
Click Below to Register!
The link below will take you to our Shrewsbury Club member portal.
First time users will be required to create an account and password for online registration.
Follow these steps to complete your player’s profile, create a password, and finally register and pay for the Field Hockey “Pre-Season” clinic.
- If you or your player have visited our business between 2018 – 2023 and possibly filed out a liability waiver…
- “Find my account” Use your player’s name & your e-mail, click “Search”
- If the system finds a match for either, it will send you an e-mail link to create a password.
- If you or your player & have never been here before…
- Use the link “Click Here” in the bottom blue bar of the pop-up window to create an account.
- Complete your player’s personal contact information.
- Enter an emergency contact for your player
- Check the little box and fill in E-Signature for our liability waiver
- Create a password.
- Add appropriate clinic to your shopping cart by clicking “Sign Up”
- You must then click on the “Home” button to get back to the shopping cart & check-out screen. (left-hand side)
- Your shopping cart is in the top right-hand corner & will be flashing w/ a countdown timer.
- Enter your credit card or checking account information & click “Submit”.