New Covid-19 Rules and Procedures
ALL members and guests will be required to follow the new rules & procedures below.
The below guidelines are for the overall club, and each department has new guidelines & procedures for each specific area of the club. Detailed steps and procedures are in place, based on the activity of the department, their capacity, and their area in our facility. The department guidelines will be sent by e-mail to applicable members and registrants and will also be available on our website and at our front desk.
PLEASE NOTE: The guidelines and requirements from the state can change and adjust rapidly! We will update you with any changes to our new procedures as soon as they are made aware to us and as soon as we have complied. We will communicate changes to you by website updates, staff verbal announcements, club signage, email, and our social media pages.
We thank you in advance for embracing our new procedures and following them so that we may all have a fun, safe, club environment!
New Rules of the club:
Per state mandate: “Governor Baker has issued an Order effective Wednesday, May 6 requiring face masks or cloth face coverings in public places where social distancing is not possible.”
Wear your Mask!
- All members and guests will be required to wear their mask when checking in.
- Masks must be worn walking to and from work out areas, studios, tennis courts, baseball fields, gymnastics floors, or any other area of the club.
- Masks are required for anyone not actively participating in an activity, class, game, etc.
- For those who are actively participating, Masks are strongly advised for all participants while they are on the sidelines waiting for instruction.
- The front desk will have spare masks for your convenience
SOCIAL DISTANCING IS A MUST WHENEVER POSSIBLE
- While moving around the club we ask that you consciously stay at least 6 feet away from other patrons.
- Please wait if someone is in front of you and stay back to allow the needed 6 feet.
- Follow the directional arrows on the flow & signs on the walls to help create a smooth traffic flow. All hallways are divided for walking to the right side of the hall. Wherever possible we have departments using different routes through the club to get to & from each area.
New procedures of the club:
Checking into the club:
STEP 1: SANITIZE UPON ENTERING
Please STOP IMMEDIATELY at one of our 3 sanitation stations upon entering the lobby. Please DISTANCE when waiting to check-in. Use the marks on the floor to social distance. We ask that you wait outside if you see more than 4 people in our lobby area.
STEP 2: TEMPERATURE CHECK
After sanitation, your temperature will be checked by a club associate, using a laser thermometer. Per CDC guidelines temperature should be 100.4 degrees or lower. If your temperature is higher than 100.4 degrees, unfortunately, we will advise you to leave and seek medical advice or attention.
STEP 3: SCAN IN or CHECK IN
Please scan in with your key tag or check in with your name. If you are a guest, we will be taking your name in order for us to track exactly who has been inside our facility.
STEP 4: WATCH FOR ARROWS & SIGNS
To help with social distancing, traffic flow and to lessen the number of people in one space, we have marked the floors, hallways & stairwells with arrows, signs, and dividers. Please be respectful of others and follow the traffic patterns we have created.
Social Distancing and Capacity:
- Cardio equipment has been spread out or roped off to ensure a 6-foot gap between used machines.
- Free weights and circuit machines have been spread out.
- We ask that you consciously use the equipment respectfully and patiently with other patrons. Altering your workout, a bit to give everyone the space needed to feel safe and for our club to comply with our new requirements.
- The number of people using the fitness equipment will be monitored and if needed our desk associate might have to ask you to wait to enter the cardio or fitness area.
- Class size is limited to no more than 9 members or guests.
- All group exercise participants must sign in at the desk. The 9 available spaces are on a first come first serve basis. We appreciate your patience while we try this approach.
- The studios have markings to help with distancing. We ask that you consciously take class respectfully and patiently with other patrons.
- No more than 4 players on a court, including the sidelines. Benches have been removed and we ask that no one stand on side to watch match. Only players should be on the courts.
- When viewing tennis from the hallway above, patrons must stay at least 6 feet apart and must be wearing a mask.
- No more than 4 players on a court, including the sidelines.
- When viewing from hallway above, patrons must stay at least 6 feet apart and must be wearing a mask
- Kidz Club will be limited to 7 play areas on a first come, first serve basis.
- We ask that children be checked in through the window in our front lobby. Only children and staff will be allowed into the play area.
- There are seven, 6 foot play areas, taped off with a walkway in between for staff. Children will choose their play area and then rotate as requested.
YOUTH PROGRAM PARENTS OR GUARDIANS (Baseball, Gymnastics, Tennis Karate)
- We strongly encourage parents wait outside during their child’s lesson. Coaches and Instructors will meet their classes outside on the sidewalks and they will walk their classes back up to the front entrance doors after class is over.
- If you choose to enter the club to watch a class, we will require that everyone wear masks and stay 6 feet apart. Admittance will be based on first come first serve availability of space.
TURF, BASEBALL, BATTING CAGES (Details to come)
YOUTH TENNIS, GYMNASTICS, KARATE, CAMP (Details to come)
WE ARE ALL CLEANERS!
- We have developed a rigorous cleaning schedule for each area of the club and all staff will be responsible for compliance. This cleaning schedule will be monitored by our front desk manager.
- Instructors and coaches are required to clean any surface or equipment used with clients or participants after EACH USE
- Instructors are required to mop studio floors, wipe down equipment, props, doors, light switches, fan switches, etc. after each class.
- All members and guests are required to sanitize workout equipment before and after use. Each area of the club has a sanitizer station at its entry.
- All class & team participants are asked to help their instructor with sanitizing after class.
WASH AND SANITIZE HANDS OFTEN!
- Multiple additional spray bottles, towels, and sanitizer stations have been added throughout the club. Making it easy for you to sanitize as you move from activity to activity.
- Our instructors and coaches will have sanitizer with them and will encourage participant use throughout their class or practice.
PRIOR AND CONTINUED DEEP CLEANING!
- During our closure, a team from “My Favorite Cleaners” were hired for deep cleaning and sanitization throughout the club.
- Kidz Club was completely emptied, deep cleaned and sanitized. All toys were cleaned and sanitized before being placed in storage bins.
- Kidz Club play areas and all toys used will be sanitized before and after each use. No personal belongings or toys will be allowed in kidz club.
**Please refer to the separate Kidz Club procedures for more details.
- Our house keeping team will be available and in the club during prime times.
- Tennis balls & Baseballs will be regularly sanitized.
***Each of these departments have specific guidelines for participant use of the ball.